1. Inspection and grading of each unit (in case of physical damages, e.g. scratches, cracks or dents, the units are labelled as B/C Grade.
2. Cleaning the units from dust (both outside and inside) with compressed air.
3. External visual inspection and label removal
4. Chemical cleaning of the cases (glue and rubber are removed)
5. Painting of Grade B (scratches and dents are removed)
6. Replacing missing parts (e.g. rubber feet) and plastic covers if needed
7. Functionality test: power on the unit and connect to our network
8. Complete hardware configuration and functionality check with Aiken workbench (HDD health, etc.)
9. Packaging of the grade A, A- units on pallets